ICBC Accident Benefits Counselling

Been in a Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) and have an ICBC claim?

If you have been in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) and have an open claim with ICBC, you are likely eligible for counselling that would be covered through Part 7 (accident benefits) – regardless if you were the driver or the passenger. With many years of experience working with ICBC cases, my services are designed to offer the necessary support to help bring you back to where you were before your accident. Trained in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy) and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) – we will come up with a treatment plan together designed to best support you.


Reach out for a free telephone consultation to get started. Once approved for counselling, I will directly bill ICBC, so there is no cost to you.

To book your first session please be ready to provide:

  • Your birth date
  • The accident date
  • Claim number
  • If you do not have a lawyer or Occupational Therapist, I will need your adjuster’s nam

If it has been 12 weeks since your accident, we will need:

  • A doctor’s referral indicating the need for counselling related to the accident

Once I have this information, I will apply for your funding. Generally, you will receive 12 sessions to be completed within 12 weeks. The first 2 sessions will be assessment sessions with goal setting.

When those sessions have come to an end, I will provide ICBC with an update and apply for new funding if need be.